There is no denying that among the most popular outdoor sports now is scuba diving. With 71% of the world's surface covered with water, humans have always been curious what lies under that blue and pristine water.
Nowadays, individuals no longer need to only imagine the beauty of marine life because scuba diving has made it possible for us to finally explore the depths of the seas and lakes.
Although scuba diving has made it feasible to discover the grandeur of marine life, the sport is still considered as quite dangerous. And that is the reason why divers (both beginners and expert ) should always take precautionary actions in order to avoid accidents and disasters while stirring.
Image Source: Google
If You're Planning to try Cozumel mexico diving and snorkeling on the next experience, here are few tips that Can Help You make the trip fun and at the same time, secure:
- Assess Your Gear
- Before diving on the waters, make sure to check all your equipment first, and also in case you felt that something is wrong with them, report right away to your dive master.
- Another thing to do is check your tank is about and the atmosphere on it ought to be 3000 PSI or longer.
- Try also breathing on your regulator and completely inspect your BCD.
- If you'd like, you could also bring your own diving accessories like diving computers or perhaps reactor watches.
- Last, you go diving, never forget to check along with your diving friend's equipment.